EADV course: Commercial Sex Workers - STI problems
Rendezvény kezdete: 2019.11.08.Rendezvény vége: 2019.11.09.
Application deadline: Closed
1 . To educate dermatovenereologists on all aspects of Commercial Sex Work(CSW).
2. To demonstrate the influence of sexually transmitted infections (STI) on CSWs and if not prevented into wider Society.
3. To demonstrate the role of prostitution and the role played by dermatovenereologists in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of STIs.
4. To illustrate the multifactorial social and economic causes of CSW at present times influencing STIs /CSW in Europe .
5. To appreciate the different legal systems and social models and their role on CSWs.
6. To appreciate that technical progress via the media and the web has influence in attitudes to CSW but also in education for prevention of STIs in both CSWs and their clients.
7. Resistance of antibiotics to some STIs (e.g. gonorrhoea). STI prevention (including mother to child)